Will I be a Sonoma State student, or a Napa Valley or Solano Community College student?

You will be a Sonoma State student. Student services such as registration will be handled by the School of Extended & International Education (SEIE). Your diploma will be issued by SSU, and you will participate in the SSU Commencement ceremony if you so choose.

FAQ Category