In order to complete the program, what paperwork do I need to take care of?

There are three forms that all graduate students must complete; see the Graduate Studies Office for the latest versions and instructions.

  1. Master's Degree Graduation Application: This form is due several months before you complete all your requirements, so you need to plan ahead. The Graduate Studies site above has the latest information on the deadlines. It requires only your signature and should be turned in to the Records office.
  2. GSO1: This is filled out after your second summer of coursework, indicating that you are nearing completion of the program. This form requires the Graduate Advisor's signature; the Word version is fillable.
  3. GSO2: This form is submitted after all requirements have been completed; it also needs the Graduate Advisor's signature, and the Word version is fillable.
FAQ Category