How do I register for SPAN 501 / Teaching Practicum/Internship?

Download the appropriate forms on the "Current Students" page (please see the Fall/Spring Required Registration Forms subheading). Identify where and with whom you would like to do the practicum/internship, then, in conjunction with the supervisor, create a written description of the practicum/internship, making sure to comply with all the requirements indicated on the practicum/internship description. After obtaining the necessary signatures (student, supervisor, Graduate Advisor), you may register.

FAQ Category